11. April 2016
Welcome to our Flexmail 02-2016
- TUBE exhibition
- HMC 1-25 & HMC 1-35
- HM 220
- TM C
UNIFLEX is proud to inform you about our new products, classics from our product lineand to give you a short summary of the TUBE exhibition.
Your Uniflex-Hydraulics Team
TUBE 2016 in Düsseldorf
UNIFLEX looks back on a successful TUBE exhibition with unique machines:
- HMC 1-25 & HMC 1-35: versatile c-crimper with two crimping heads, optimized for automotive & cooling unit applications
- HM 245: c-crimper revolution with lateral opening for work pieces with challenging geometries
- HM 220: Production crimper with extra slim crimping head
- HM 485: Production crimper with big opening for flanges, Isolators or high pressure hoses
- USC 10: Planetary cutting machine for metal braid hoses greatly reducing costs
Interested? Please contact our experts or visit our website
HMC 1-25 & HMC 1-35
Perfection across sectors
Perfection across sectors with the new HMC 1-25/35
Hoses for brakes, airbags, water or pipes for tents and steel cables and a lot more can be crimped efficiently with our new UNIFLEX C-Crimper. UNIFLEX is unveiling a world innovation, especially for workshops and automation systems.
- Crimp Force: 25 or 35 tons
- Opening of the C-tool: 46 mm
- Length of the dies: 38 mm
- Width of the tool: 68 mm
- Type of dies: 239 (crimping dimensions: 0-50 mm)
- Weight of one tool: 115 kg
- Size of one tool: 800 x 160 x 390 mm
- Greaseless UNIFLEX technology
HM 220 C.2
UNIFLEX classic - strong, efficient and clean
The compact HM 220 impresses with its highly repeatable, accurate crimp results. This machine comes with the standard UNIFLEX benefits including
- high productivity,
- ease of use, and
- clean end product.
Featuring the UNIFLEX slide bearing technology requiring no grease, this machine is low maintenance and delivers consistant "to-the-spec" assemblies.
|further Informations ► Contact ►|
TM C Cutting Blade
Here the wheat is separated from the chaff!
With its special coating the TM C cutting blade substantially reduces the power demand during cutting.
Coated with fine, very hard particles it produces a precise straight cut leading to a considerable reduction in contaminant and smoke. The hardness of the cutting blade remains unchanged even at high warming.